So…as I’m sure you’ve guessed I’m utterly and hopelessly passionate about photography! I basically live, eat and breathe anything that has to do with pictures and the art of capturing them. I love the outdoors…it’s my absolute favorite place to shoot! Nothing beats the color palette that mother nature (and man) have created together. Here are a few other fun facts about me:
- I’m a North Dakota native and “Dont’chya Know” I’m proud of it!
- I’m married to a wonderful man who completely supports my passion for photography. (Yup…he’s the guy holding the big shiny reflector at my shoots).
- I lived in the Montana Rockies for 12 years and fell madly in love with the mountains.
- I have a soft spot for stray animals. I have three extra mouths to feed to prove it.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite!
- I have the most amazing and supportive network of family and friends who encourage me daily to follow my dreams.
Thank you for your interest in Amanda Allard Photography! If you’re interested in booking a session, please visit my website for contact details.
I hope my lens crosses your path soon!